Today's Deal Break-A-Way to a family fun Bahamas Get-a-Way
- "Fabulous beaches, unspoiled beauty, and warm waters continue to make Grand Bahama Island, just 50 miles east of Florida, a year-round destination." -- Frommer's
- 5 days & 4 nights at Island Palm Marina Villas in a 1 bedroom unit for up to 4 guests + a $50 food & beverage credit ($299 for $550 value)
- Situated on sparkling channel with dreamy ocean views, with one of the prettiest parts of the beach on Island
- 14-months from date of purchase to book & request travel dates
- Units feature fully equipped full kitchen, living room & separate bedroom.
- Two resort restaurants, swim-up bar, sparkling pool, beach access, exercise room, onsite convenience store, & children's programs (babysitting)
- Resort features onsite concierge desk to arrange island tours, activities & rentals
- complimentary scheduled shuttle to the shops, casino, and restaurants @ Port Lucaya
- Additional nights, upgrades & special packages may be available at discounted rates and are quoted post-purchase at the time you make your reservation request
- Complimentary telephone & e-mail travel planning assistance from a Travel Specialist M-F 9:30am - 7:00pm Eastern 1-800-881-9880
This offer is sponsored by Aquasun Technologies, LLC dba A.S.I. Vacation, a 20+year strong, A-rated BBB Seller of Travel, FL# ST-38951. We have proudly arranged vacations for thousands of families worldwide. For any questions regarding this offer, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call toll free 1-800-881-9880 M-F between the hours of 9:30am and 7:00pm Eastern. Please DO NOT contact the resorts/hotels directly, as they will not be able to assist you.
- Purchased voucher valid for accommodations for four nights specified on Grand Bahamas Island at the Island Palm Marina Villas Resort (one bedroom condominium) for two adults (21 years of age or older); up to two extra people may be added. Sorry, offer not valid to full-time college students.
- Reservations required & subject to availability. Reservations must be made at least 60 days in advance. Reservation requests made less than 60 days in advance, if available, are $25/reservation request.
- Accommodations are available year round on a space available basis. Due to certain seasonal demands, A.S.I. Vacation (ASI) reserves the right to substitute accommodations of equal or greater value when necessary. Extra nights and two bedroom units are available at an extra charge.
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for up to fourteen months post purchase
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy applies. Any changes or postponements in confirmed travel dates must be in writing, and must be received by ASI at least seven (7) days prior to the confirmed departure date; if the notice is received 7 or more days prior to arrival, you will pay a $50 fee, and you may reschedule dates for travel for the balance of the year. If change or postponement is under 10 days prior to arrival date there may be extra charges. If you are a no show at the resort you will forfeit your reservation.
- All rescheduled dates must be prior to fourteen months from purchase date.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Upgrades to two bedroom units & additional nights can be added; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking
- All-inclusive / meal plans can be quoted & added at booking for an additional fee
- $15 per person/night tax not included for anyone 12 and older; payable directly to property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Transportation to and from Bahamas, meals, taxes, gratuities, activities, transfers, miscellaneous expenses, and any taxes not covered by this offer are the responsibility of the user.
- The resort requires that a major credit card will be placed on file to cover incidentals. Sorry, no exceptions.
- For entry into the Bahamas and reentry to the United States, U.S. citizens must carry proof of citizenship (passport). It is the traveler’s responsibility to check with the governmental agencies or consulates to determine documentary requirements for entry to the Bahamas and reentry to the United States.
- Not valid for cash