50% Off Hawaiian Hotel & Resort Gift Card
International Vacations, Inc
Presented by: Pricechoppa
There are six major islands to visit in Hawaii: Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and Hawaii Island. You'll find each island has its own distinct personality and offers its own adventures, activities and sights. Mark Twain called Hawaii, "That peaceful land, that beautiful land... the climate, one long delicious summer day, and the good that die experience no change, for they but fall asleep in one heaven and wake up in another."
We invite you to explore the Islands of Aloha to find your own heavenly Hawaii experiences.
- Kauai: The oldest and northernmost island in the Island chain is graced with dramatic, natural beauty. Outdoor adventures and romantic escapades flourish on Kauai.
- Oahu: Home to the state capitol and the majority of Hawaii's population, Oahu is a vibrant mix of natural and cultural wonders with the modern arts, entertainment and amenities of the 21st century. See pro surfers charge the big winter waves of the legendary North Shore, relive American history at the memorials and museums of Pearl Harbor, or soak up the sun and take a surfing lesson on Waikiki Beach.
- Molokai: With almost half of its population being of Native Hawaiian ancestry, Molokai is an island that has preserved its connection to the past and its love for the outdoors. Step back in time to the sleepy town of Kaunakakai, view the verdant flora in Halawa Valley, or learn about the works of Saint Damien at Kalaupapa National Historical Park.
- Lanai: Without a single traffic light, Lanai is a true island getaway for luxury, romance and privacy away from crowds. Get away from it all at Lanai’s opulent resorts in Hulopoe Bay and Lanai City, see the rock formations at Keahiakawelo, or 4-wheel drive amongst the pine trees along the Munro Trail.
- Maui: The second largest island is home to what some believe are the best beaches in the world. The waters off of Maui are also some of the best places in the world to whale watch every winter. Wake up early to catch the Haleakala sunrise, stroll through the historic hot spot of Lahaina town, or drive the long and winding road to Hana for spectacular scenery.
- Hawaii Island: Larger than all of the other islands combined, Hawaii Island, or Hawaii, the Big Island, is vast enough to hold 11 of the world’s 13 climactic zones—from sandy beaches to snowcapped mountains. See waterfalls, rainforests and botanical gardens in Hilo, explore the
The International Vacations Hawaii Hotel Gift Card is valid for any 3, 4 or 5 star Hawaii hotel stay of 3 nights ($25 card), 5 nights ($50 card), or 7 nights ($100 card) or longer (depending on the card purchased). Only one gift card may be redeemed per reservation. This gift card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be redeemed for cash. The International Vacation Hawaii Hotel Gift Card has no fees and will never expire. The value on this gift card will not be replaced if the card is lost or stolen. Use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Simply shop for your vacation, then call 800 325-2222 to book your reservation. The full dollar value of the gift card will be deducted from the lowest online price offered directly on the hotel's website for the room category selected. The card holder will be responsible for the remaining cost of the hotel and will be charged in full at the time the reservation is confirmed. All hotels are non-refundable once confirmed.calm and clear water off of Kona, or view Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
About International Vacations, Inc
The Dallas call center is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm CST Monday through Friday offering superior customer service with highly trained employees in the wholesale travel.
All travel is administered and provided by International Vacations, Inc. member of ARC and IATA and is a registered seller of travel in each of the states listed :Florida Registered Seller of Travel FLA ST3634; California Registered Seller of Travel ID #CST 2076446-40; Registration as a seller of travel in California does not constitute the state's approval.
International Vacations, Inc
Customer Support: 800 727-0352